One Care of Southwest Virginia is committed to decreasing substance abuse and misuse, and related social, economic and health factors through planning, policy, data, and advocacy.
One Care’s vision is to be a model for achieving significant reductions in substance abuse and related social, economic and health factors by building and supporting community partnerships.
One Care embraces the values of:
- To make people in Southwest Virginia aware of the available resources provided by One Care and our partners.
- To cooperate with strategic and community partners to document and address gaps in service.
- To build and maintain strategic alliances for the provision of resources.
- To build and maintain a consortium of service providers for seamless provision of services.
- To establish and maintain effective leadership for One Care.
- To ensure continuous organizational and process improvement.
- To build and expand the technological infrastructure to meet the needs of One Care’s stakeholders, partners and the community at large.
Our service region covers counties of Bland, Buchanan, Carroll, Dickenson, Floyd, Giles, Grayson, Lee, Montgomery, Pulaski, Russell, Scott, Smyth, Tazewell, Washington, Wise, Wythe and the cities of Bristol, Galax, Norton and Radford.